Find the below settings to be followed in order to make Outlook Express (And not Microsoft Outlook) work for you.
Remember that these settings are for Outlook Express and not for Microsoft Outlook. You must have a POP3 / IMAP enabled mail box. ( You can get one from here Netlynx.com)
- Start Outlook Express, and on the Tools menu, click Accounts.
- Click Add, and then click Mail to open the Internet Connection Wizard.
- On the Your Name page of the wizard, type your name as you want it to appear to everyone who gets e-mail from you, and then click Next.Most people use their full name, but you can use any name—even a nickname—that people will recognize.
- On the Internet Explorer Address page, type your e-mail address, and then click Next.
- On the E-mail Server Names page, fill in the first block of information that you gathered from your ISP , and then click Next.
- On the Internet Mail Logon page, type your account name and password
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
You are now ready to use your first email account.